Deionizer / Demineralizer
Deionization is accomplished by passing water through ion exchange columns containing cation and anion resins. Water 2000 Inc. provides you with all your necessary water treatment requirements. We provide two column, mixed bed and non -regenerable mixed bed deionizers to suit your water needs.
The two-bed deionizer consists of two vessels – one containing a cation-exchange resin in the hydrogen (H+) form and the other containing an anion resin in the hydroxyl (OH-) form. Water flows through the cation column, whereupon all the cations are exchanged for hydrogen ions. To keep the water electrically balanced, for every monovalent cation, e.g. Na+, one hydrogen ion is exchanged and for every divalent cation, e.g. Ca2+, or Mg2+, two hydrogen ions are exchanged. The same principle applies when considering anion-exchange. The de-cationised water then flows through the anion column. This time, all the negatively charged ions are exchanged for hydroxide ions which then combine with the hydrogen ions to form water (H2O).
Water 2000, Inc. is a leading manufacturer of commercial & industrial water demineralizer plants (DM) / de-ionizer (DI). Deionizer equipment are designed for the economical and efficient removal of dissolved salts and minerals. These water treatment systems produce high purity water for commercial and industrial applications. Water 2000, Inc. designs and manufactures a complete line of DI systems to meet your water quality requirements.
- Multiple resin options available.
- Microprocessor based control system
- ASME code vessels
- Quick installation and minimum startup cost.
- Microprocessor based control system with conductivity monitor and flow sensor for regeneration initiation.
- Corrosion resistant distributors, designed for optimum efficiency and are fully supported where required.
- Exchanger vessels are all non-metallic construction.
- Food & Beverage Processing
- Power plants
- Chemical plants
- Boiler feedwater
- Manufacturing Plants
- Paint industry
- Service DI System are provided for emergency applications, temporary systems or permanent applications re-quiring ultrapure water.
- Installed DI systems are also provided for more constant demands and where water quality is consistent
- Strong acid cation and type 1 strong base anion resins as the standard, with other resins available as an option
- Electrical enclosures are NEMA 4XFG corrosion resistant fiberglass, which reduces maintenance costs.
- Schedule 80 PVC piping package including air operated composite plastic diaphragm valves is standard.
|Mode of Operation||Fully or Semi-Auto|
|Diameter of vessel||14’’ to 48’’|
|Product conductivity||<10 micro ohm|
* Some of these may sharply increase the cost